Welcome to HCL Consultants Ltd.
HCL Consultants is an international consulting company providing a range of development services to a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include regional, rural and private sector development and public administration reform.
Click here to view an indicative list of our ongoing projects.
|by Sector||by Area|
- We are hiring: Temporary job opportunity to cover maternity leave within Europeaid FWCs department. For more info, click here.
- Our EU-funded project: EU Technical Assistance Facility for the “Sustainable Energy for All” Initiative (SE4ALL) - Eastern and Southern Africa organized a workshop within a mission for Legal Framework Assessment Support to AUC in the Development of a Legal Harmonised Continental Regulatory Framework for the Energy Sector in Africa over 3 days in June, 2016.
The workshop was hosted within the Centre of Renewable Energy and Industrial Maintenance (CERMI), in Praia, Cabo Verde.
Attendees included: Continental organizations representatives from AUC, APUA, AFREC, UNECA; Regional Economic Communities representatives from EAC, ECCAS, ECOWAS, SADC; Representatives from Regional agencies and bodies; RERA, ECREEE, RCREEE; EU representatives and Experts’ team
The Main topic of the Workshop was Validation of the Draft Strategy document and an Action Plan outline
The Workshop included a study tour with visits to: PV park of Santiago Island, Cabo Verde; Wind Farm of Santiago Island, Cabo Verde; An autonomous microgrid with PVs, Wind turbines and batteries, outside of Praia, Cabo Verde
- For real-time news and updates on consultancy opportunities, follow us on Twitter @HCL_Consultants
- HCL Consultants in consortium with Quality Africa South Africa has been awarded the following project: in Ethiopia "Capacity Building for the Ethiopian National Accreditation Office and Conformity Assessment Bodies"
Client: EU TBT Programme
The project kicked off in December and will unfold over an 8 month implementation period.
- New video clip about the EU funded project "Capacity Building and Support to Local Self-Government for Implementation of Municipal Development Grants" - implemented by HCL Consultants in consortium with WYG and GOPA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2hWURtb7HI
- HCL Consultants Limited in collaboration with Quality Africa Ltd (PTY) Ltd has won a new TBT contract in Nigeria titled: Capacity Building in Strengthening Product Testing Laboratories
The project will be implemented from September 2015 to May 2016 and involves a number of capacity building activities that will take place in Nigeria