Welcome to HCL Consultants Ltd.
HCL Consultants is an international consulting company providing a range of development services to a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include regional, rural and private sector development and public administration reform.
Click here to view an indicative list of our ongoing projects.
|by Sector||by Area|
- HCL Consultants in consortium with DAI Europe Limited has been awarded the following Lot 7 BENEF Framework Contract: Review of Moldova Sector Policy Support Programme ENPI/2012/023-420 "Support for Justice Sector Reforms" in Moldova
- HCL Consultants has been implementing since April 2015 the EIB fwc "Experts to support EIB PIST and MA SOP Environment for reserve and phased projects" in Romania. The contract is within the framework of PJ Framework Agreement - Lot 1 (Water/ Water Supply).
The project will be finalised by October 30, 2015
- HCL Consultants in consortium with Quality Africa South Africa has been awarded the following project: in Ghana "Strengthening the competitiveness of Ghana-based exporters through effective Export Quality Management Systems"
Client: EU TBT Programme
- HCL was been awarded the following project in Turkey: "Technical Assistance for the promotion of Civil Society Dialogue between EU and Turkey IV"
Client: European Commission
- HCL Consultants has been awarded the following project in Burundi “Marche de service de consultance visant à appuyer l’ARMP dans la mise en œuvre de la phase 1 du processus d’amendement du code des marches publics du Burundi et de ses textes d’application“. Client: Belgian Technical Cooperation
- HCL Management organized the second Local Focus Group meeting on May 6th 2015 in Domaine Skouras. The meeting was implemented within the framework of the ENPI CBC MED project titled “GOvernance for Achieving Local Strategies for tourism” (GOALS) and its main objective was to inform the local stakeholders about the GOALS project, the important role of tourism in the economy of the Region of Peloponnese and the need to adopt participatory processes in the tourism sector. The meeting was attended by the Regional Governor, Mr Petros Tatoulis, who also gave a short speech on the tourism strategy for Peloponnese, local stakeholders and GOALS representatives from all partner countries.
- HCL has completed the award evaluation of the LIFE proposals and next week its evaluators will participate in the panel meetings that will take place in Brussels
- HCL has been recently awarded a four year Framework Contract on Assistance and technical support for the evaluation of LIFE proposals covering the EU - 28 countries.
We are currently accepting applications (CVs in Europass format) for the position of Evaluator under the following roles. Please click here to find detailed requirements
- On behalf of the DG of Development Cooperation of the European Commission, HCL presented "The Busan Commitments: An Analysis of EU Progress and Performance". In April 2014 the publication was prepared on the occasion of the first High Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation held in Mexico City, 15-16 April 2014. The study and publication analyses EU actions towards more effective development cooperation, taken by the European Union and Member States, as pledged during conference the High Level Forum in Busan, in 2011. The study supported the EU and EUMS contribution to the Mexico High Level Forum, where more than 1500 development leaders from 130 countries met to report on progress.
- The HCL consortium has been recently awarded a new contract in Croatia entitled: Technical Assistance to operational structure for management of the operational programme and implementation of projects funded by the EU (Budget: EUR 529,075)
- HCL consortia have been selected to provide services for the new round of EU Beneficiary Framework Contracts - Lots 1, 7, 9, 10, and 11