Welcome to HCL Consultants Ltd.
HCL Consultants is an international consulting company providing a range of development services to a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include regional, rural and private sector development and public administration reform.
Click here to view an indicative list of our ongoing projects.
|by Sector||by Area|
- HCL Consultants, in consortium with Quality Africa, has been shorlisted for the ACP-EU TBT Programme project "REACH compliance among COMESA footwear tanners and SMEs" - deadline for submission of tenders 29.02.2016
- For real-time news and updates on consultancy opportunities, follow us on Twitter @HCL_Consultants
- HCL Consultants in consortium with Quality Africa South Africa has been awarded the following project: in Ethiopia "Capacity Building for the Ethiopian National Accreditation Office and Conformity Assessment Bodies"
Client: EU TBT Programme
The project kicked off in December and will unfold over an 8 month implementation period.
- New video clip about the EU funded project "Capacity Building and Support to Local Self-Government for Implementation of Municipal Development Grants" - implemented by HCL Consultants in consortium with WYG and GOPA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2hWURtb7HI
- HCL Consultants Limited in collaboration with Quality Africa Ltd (PTY) Ltd has won a new TBT contract in Nigeria titled: Capacity Building in Strengthening Product Testing Laboratories
The project will be implemented from September 2015 to May 2016 and involves a number of capacity building activities that will take place in Nigeria
- HCL Consultants in consortium led by Atkins UK is one of the 4 awarded shortlisted consultants for the EBRD "Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility - Sustainable Public Sector Infrastructure Window"
The “Sustainable Infrastructure Window” will focus on building strong transition objectives and policy dialogue-driven replicability of project structures based on commercialisation, corporatisation and institutional strengthening. It will also ensure that projects are well structured and bankable, responding to the needs identified by both the EBRD and the international consensus on infrastructure
In the context of this Framework Contract, selected Consultants will be asked to perform the following tasks: early project definition, project preparation and investment feasibility assessment (including feasibility studies, risk anasyslis, full economic justification and appraisal of investments),environmental and social assessment of the project/PIP, assessment of future corporate development needs, sector reform support