Welcome to HCL Consultants Ltd.
HCL Consultants is an international consulting company providing a range of development services to a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include regional, rural and private sector development and public administration reform.
Click here to view an indicative list of our ongoing projects.
|by Sector||by Area|
- HCL Consultants Limited in collaboration with Quality Africa Ltd (PTY) Ltd has won a new TBT contract in Nigeria titled: Capacity Building in Strengthening Product Testing Laboratories
The project will be implemented from September 2015 to May 2016 and involves a number of capacity building activities that will take place in Nigeria
- HCL Consultants in consortium led by Atkins UK is one of the 4 awarded shortlisted consultants for the EBRD "Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility - Sustainable Public Sector Infrastructure Window"
The “Sustainable Infrastructure Window” will focus on building strong transition objectives and policy dialogue-driven replicability of project structures based on commercialisation, corporatisation and institutional strengthening. It will also ensure that projects are well structured and bankable, responding to the needs identified by both the EBRD and the international consensus on infrastructure
In the context of this Framework Contract, selected Consultants will be asked to perform the following tasks: early project definition, project preparation and investment feasibility assessment (including feasibility studies, risk anasyslis, full economic justification and appraisal of investments),environmental and social assessment of the project/PIP, assessment of future corporate development needs, sector reform support.
- HCL Consultants in consortium with DAI Europe Limited has been awarded the following Lot 7 BENEF Framework Contract: Review of Moldova Sector Policy Support Programme ENPI/2012/023-420 "Support for Justice Sector Reforms" in Moldova
- HCL Consultants has been implementing since April 2015 the EIB fwc "Experts to support EIB PIST and MA SOP Environment for reserve and phased projects" in Romania. The contract is within the framework of PJ Framework Agreement - Lot 1 (Water/ Water Supply).
The project will be finalised by October 30, 2015
- HCL Consultants in consortium with Quality Africa South Africa has been awarded the following project: in Ghana "Strengthening the competitiveness of Ghana-based exporters through effective Export Quality Management Systems"
Client: EU TBT Programme
- HCL was been awarded the following project in Turkey: "Technical Assistance for the promotion of Civil Society Dialogue between EU and Turkey IV"
Client: European Commission
- HCL Consultants has been awarded the following project in Burundi “Marche de service de consultance visant à appuyer l’ARMP dans la mise en œuvre de la phase 1 du processus d’amendement du code des marches publics du Burundi et de ses textes d’application“. Client: Belgian Technical Cooperation
- HCL Management organized the second Local Focus Group meeting on May 6th 2015 in Domaine Skouras. The meeting was implemented within the framework of the ENPI CBC MED project titled “GOvernance for Achieving Local Strategies for tourism” (GOALS) and its main objective was to inform the local stakeholders about the GOALS project, the important role of tourism in the economy of the Region of Peloponnese and the need to adopt participatory processes in the tourism sector. The meeting was attended by the Regional Governor, Mr Petros Tatoulis, who also gave a short speech on the tourism strategy for Peloponnese, local stakeholders and GOALS representatives from all partner countries.
- HCL has been recently awarded a four year Framework Contract on Assistance and technical support for the evaluation of LIFE proposals covering the EU - 28 countries.
We are currently accepting applications (CVs in Europass format) for the position of Evaluator under the following roles. Please click here to find detailed requirements
- HCL consortia have been selected to provide services for the new round of EU Beneficiary Framework Contracts - Lots 1, 7, 9, 10, and 11