Welcome to HCL Consultants Ltd.
HCL Consultants is an international consulting company providing a range of development services to a diverse range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Our areas of expertise include regional, rural and private sector development and public administration reform.
Click here to view an indicative list of our ongoing projects.
|by Sector||by Area|
- HCL Group environmental subsidiary, Pescares, has been requested to submit a proposal to the Turkish EU Delegation, for capacity building on water quality monitoring. The Turkish EUD seeks technical assistance on strengthening Turkey's capacity to implement the EU Water Framework Directive.
- HCL has recently been contracted by the EU Delegation in Serbia to provide Technical Assistance to the Directorate of Agrarian Payments, through a Framework Consortium agreement. HCL's team of 4 technical experts are preparing a set of training programmes to closely assist the employees of Serbian IPARD Agency in order to become ready for the accreditation at the end of 2013.
- The HCL Consortium has recently been invited to submit a Technical Proposal for a Support programme for infrastructure sector strategies and alternative financing in Lebanon. The Europeaid-funded project aims to provide support to the Lebanese authorities in their sector policy management in the sectors of water, energy and transport.
- The HCL Framework Consortium has been awarded a new Evaluation project. HCL assessors have been contracted to evaluate the call for proposals for 'Supporting Culture as a Vector of Democracy and Economic Growth', within the EU's thematic programme "Investing in People".
- The HCL consortium has been awarded a 4.6 million- Euro project, "Cleaner Energy saving Mediterranean Cities (Covenant of Mayors)", which will run over 3 years. HCL experts will support local governments of 10 countries of the South Mediterranean in increasing the use of sustainable policies such as renewable energy solutions and energy efficiency measures to reduce CO2 emissions as well as efficient water and waste management, use of environment-friendly public transport and mobility means.