|Overall project value (EUR)
|Name of client
|Detailed description of the project
The primary objective of this Lot 10 Framework Contract was to improve the performance of the artisanal fishery industry.
Areas examined were:
- Minimisation of risks associated with the introduction of new species.
- Assuring a system for the monitoring and control of pathogens.
- Improved sanitary conditions and quality standards.
- Improved quality standards for exports.
Marketing advice to improve access to EU markets
- Commercial contacts in The EU.
|Type of services provided
Technical assistance in:
- Fields assessments of the current fisheries activity in Venezuela
- Discussions with Stakeholders
- Recommendations covering improvements
- Workshops to discuss findings
Services were provided as subcontractors to HTSPE
- Detailed report recommendations